Service Level Agreement application that
enhances the service delivery management features of our
core service desk products.
SLA is defined as a
means to categorise the priority and severity of service
requests to ensure a prompt and consistent response
within end user or customer expectations.
Monitoring SLAs and performance reporting ensures
customer satisfaction goals are met and you achieve the
long term service improvement objectives of your
Core SLA features
All our help desk products provide a
mechanism to record and track Service Level
Agreements to prioritise work.
- Hold multiple response and resolve
durations against an SLA priority.
- Set escalation times to warn of
- Displays traffic light flags in open
call lists and on call detail page.
- Reporting on calls that are inside and
outside the SLA category with a percentage
hit and drill down enquiry.
- flexible reporting and charting of
success rates by various variables, e.g.
customer, sites, departments, operator etc,
and user definable fields.
- sitewebdesk also allows you to manage
independent SLA profiles for your various
customer agreements - e.g. gold, silver and
- Predefined template of SLA priorities to ITIL recommendations specifically
for IT support but useful as a basis for any other support service.
- Core applications calculate call
durations on a simplified 24 hour clock
basis which will suit some support
operations but not all.
- Preconfigured with SLA priorities to ITIL recommendations specific to IT support
but useful as a starting base for any other support service.
SLAmonitor integrates with our help desk products to monitor calls based on their SLA priority
- Runs in the background as a Windows service.
- Perfomance against SLAs calculated taking into consideration
normal working hours of the support department and any holiday periods.
- SLAmonitor clock can be stopped by 'deferring' a call when passed to third
party support or when waiting for user/customer responses.
- Email notifications may be sent to predefined Operators, Teams
or their Managers when a call exceeds any of the thresholds set.
- Enhanced reporting of SLA related call times and percentage succesful against both response
and fix times with full drill down enquiry.
- Detailed reports of call durations, deffered time and time to complete.
- Full audit trail of actions taken by SLAmonitor are kept in the event log of each
- Email notifications to assigned operator when scheduled follow ups fall due.
- Email notifications to assigned operator when Due Dates (outside of SLA) fall due.
- Scheduled calls automatically created and assigned at specific dates
and times to cover periodic and recurring work.
- Schedule emails automatically created and sent at specific dates and times with links
to the latest charts or reports built from SQL data quiries.
The case for Service Level Agreements
Managers need complete and accurate statistics of
call volumes and work throughput to help justify
budgets and to maintain the correct level of resource
skills. It is of paramount important therefore, to
encourage a culture of working to SLAs and recording
all support requests as soon as they arise. Our service
desks provide the means for rapid and effortless entry
of all work done when answering quiries and solving
Demonstrating the actual volume of work received and
the time taken to completion can provide the support
team with motivational targets of quality service
provision and help monitor ongoing service improvements
with the aid of survey features.